Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

DING DING DING! Thanksgiving is HERE!

My countdown meter says today is Thanksgiving Day. It doesn't feel like it to me. I have to go to work today! I work in a restaurant that gets a LOT of business on Thanksgiving. :-p  I was supposed to go visit Grandma in Illinois, but then I got this job, and that was the end of a family Thanksgiving for me. I would love a job where I didn't have to work on holidays!!!

Maybe someday Jasmine's Blue Ribbon Treats and more will be a big enough business that I can just do that. Happy Smiles!  Yesterday I sold a blue angel pin and a red poinsettia magnet. They are handmade, one-of-a-kind things for just $3 each. It takes me three days to make them. Maybe I will share the details with you sometime.

Have a happy Thanksgiving holiday. And if you are going to shop for Small Business Saturday, think of me! I've got pins, magnets, soaps, and candies! Lots of stocking stuffers and sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment