Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

I Love It When This Happens!

Last week I took some fresh-baked dreamsicle cookies to my voice coach. This week when I walked into the studio, the first thing he said was, "Jasmine! I loved those cookies you made! You really should market them! You have a winner!" 




My favorite part of baking (other than eating the goodies) is making people happy. Those cookies made my grandma happy, they made my uncle happy (I traded him for some minor car repairs), and they made my voice coach happy. They make me and my mom happy too! If you have never tried a dreamsicle cookie, you don't know what you're missing!

1 comment:

  1. I made a batch of these cookies this month and put them in the freezer. Last night a got a couple out and thawed them out in the microwave. They are great! They are for Christmas. I will probably have to make another batch. ;-)

    ReplyDelete