Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valentine Cake Balls!

Okay, so my mom got all excited about cake balls, and I didn't even know what they were! She had some at her high school reunion and didn't bring any home. But she found a recipe and decided that I needed to learn how to make them. It sounded like fun, so I did, and it took forever! But they are so worth it, you would not believe how good these are, but trust me!


These are red velvet cake balls dipped in milk chocolate and drizzled with a little bit of white mint. I ran out of milk chocolate and had to use dark chocolate to finish dipping the cake balls. I love dark chocolate!


I'm thinking about taking little bags with 4 cakeballs in them to youth group and selling them to my friends for a dollar apiece. What do you think?
Naked Cake Balls

Dressed Cake Balls
I think these will be great for Valentine's Day!


Update: The red velvet cake balls are all gone now. So are the confetti cake balls I made. NOW I have triple chocolate goodness cake balls! Next on the list is lemon cakeballs! I bet they will be so good!


You can get six cake balls for $3.00 or a dozen for $6.00. 

4 comments:

  1. These look yummy, Jasmine. I can see giving these as gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Jasmine. These look delicious! I wish I lived close enough to buy some from you! From Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're beautiful! I think you decorated them just perfectly. Not too much, not too little. Ellyn Bouts in Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take it from her mom, they are wonderful! She took some to her girls Bible study last night and came home with a big smile and an empty container!

    ReplyDelete