Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

New Handmade Paper Mache Things!

I don't know why my profile pic and headline pic are gone, but I don't have time to worry about that. I have been busy creating wonderful new items for Christmas! As always they are $3 each or four for $10. They would make great stocking stuffers!


I've got ornaments now as well as my pins (brooches) and magnets. Lots of pretty things in my pretty world! Enjoy looking around!

I am ready to take candy orders too. I make all flavors of peanut brittle and also chocolate dipped peanut brittle. My dad already put in his order for some of that. :-)  Too bad he doesn't want to pay for it. He always asks for it as a gift! I have chocolate pops and cake bites too, don't forget!











1 comment:

  1. I sold a poinsettia magnet (pictured) and a blue angel (not pictured) yesterday. I hope to sell even more soon!

    ReplyDelete