Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Catching Up!

It’s been a long time since I have blogged. I’ve been busy at work, and I update my Facebook page more than this blog. Sorry!

It’s a new year, 2014, and I will be on here more often instead of watching YouTube videos all day.  j/k, but seriously, what better way to unwind after a hard day on my feet at work than to watch funny videos? :-D 


New things I made last year or plan to make before Valentine's Day:
  • Star Crackers, both savory and cinnamon sugar
  • Chocolate-covered peanut butter Ritz cracker cookies
  • Red Velvet cookies dipped in White Vanilla Coating
  • Chocolate Boxes (soon - maybe tonight)

I love to make all kinds of peanut brittle, so I offered a workshop on how to make peanut brittle in December. I may do that again this year. 

I also saved my mom’s life in July when I rushed her to the hospital in the middle of the night. The surgeon said she could have died. That was the scariest thing ever! She got to come home 9 days later, and I took good care of her. Don’t worry. She’s okay now. 

I won tickets to go up in a helium balloon last fall, so we went to Pigeon Forge and did that. It was so fun! I won a grocery store gift card that I used for Christmas dinner. :-) 

Send me an e-mail if you want me to make you something, or check out my Blue Ribbon Treats page on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Jasmine, your creations always make me hungry!! Those red velvet cookies look SO good!! You are such an amazing, lovely young lady, and how fortunate that your mom can rely on you to come through when needed! Especially in emergencies!! It was good to see your post here! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete