Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

New Pins/Magnets!

I'm building up my inventory for the holidays. My Christmas pins are gingerbread boys, angels (not pictured), snowmen, and bells. I can made pins or magnets. Pins are $3 each. Magnets are $3 each or four for $10. I have lots of other pins in the food, flower, and animal categories. I also have stars that can be written on.

Don't forget that I also sell pretty soaps (I just made mini cupcake soaps!) and yummy homemade peanut brittle! Scroll through my blog to see what else I can make. I'll be making chocolate lollipops this weekend to add to the list. Keep checking back, and let me know if you'd like to order something. I deliver locally. Shipping will cost extra.

#1 - Gingerbread Boys, fancy or plain (can add wiggle eyes if you want, choice of color)



#2 - Angel Pins - dress can be white, blue, pink, red, green, purple, or gold


 #2 - Fun Cat, Fun Dog

#3 - Snowman, wiggle eyes or coal black eyes, scarf in your choice of color


#4 - Christmas Bells, silver or gold, choice of ribbon color (pins or magnets)

#5 - large Ice Cream Cone with Sprinkles, magnet (I can make one as a pin if you want)

#6 - Gold Star can be made plain, with glitter, and with a letter or initials

No comments:

Post a Comment