Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day Brittle

So I've been busy graduating and job hunting these days. I want a good job in the food industry so I can keep doing what I love and earn money for a car and other things an adult like me needs!


Anyway, this weekend I am making hot and spicy peanut brittle. My dad likes spicy food, so I know he will love this candy! I'm also going to make cashew brittle. 


So, if anybody local would like to order some homemade brittle, it's not too late! It's $6 per half pound. ($7 if you want it coated in chocolate)


Happy Father's Day to all the good dads out there!

1 comment:

  1. My spicy peanut brittle was a big hit! It starts out nutty and sweet, but the fire kicks in about the time you swallow! My cashew brittle was a hit as well. Next time I may dip it in chocolate!

    ReplyDelete